|Everyday Favourites cheesecake crumb base||1 batch|
|Everyday Favourites cheesecake filling mix||1 batch|
|Everyday Favourites lemon curd||200g|
|Everyday Favourites black cherry fruit topping and pie filling||250g|
|Callebaut white chocolate callet||200g|
|Heather Cameron meringue nests 3"||4|
Here is a new twist on a classic cheesecake. It has been remodelled for the future and will add some wow to your menu!
- Make the crumb base mix as per instructions on the pack for 1 cheesecake and set in a 10″ mould.
- Make the filling mix as per instructions on pack and set to one side.
- Fill a large piping bag with cheesecake mix and lemon curd and pipe onto the base so that it swirls.
- Once set top with the black cherry topping and put to one side.
- Melt the white chocolate and place 100g into a small piping bag. Use the remainder to dip 10 fresh pitted cherries and leave to set.
- Crush the meringue into even size pieces and sprinkle on top then place the dipped cherries around and drizzle with white chocolate.
- Allow to set up in the fridge and then slice as required.
Date for your diary: 16th July – National Cherry Day