You certainly can become a customer, apart from servicing other businesses, we now offer delivery and click and collect services to home consumers around the UK. Go to ‘Bidfood at home’ and find out if we deliver to your address.
Yes, you can! Whether you are a private customer or a small business, you can become a customer and get access to our core range of approximately 13,000 lines.
Your account should take no more than 48 hours (Mon-Fri excl bank holidays) to set up. Note that if you register on a Thurs or Friday, you may not hear back until the following Monday/Tuesday.
Please have a look at our most frequently asked questions when becoming a Bidfood customer.
- Business customers: We deliver to businesses across the UK and we have over 20 depots offering local support and expertise, as well as a national framework for multi-site customers. To sign up, please contact your local depot or complete the registration form.
- Home consumers: We deliver to a number of areas across the UK – please add your postcode to the registration form to see if we cover your postcode. We may also offer a click & collect service to your area.
- You can find all product specifications by logging in to our online shop
- Our Bidfood Advice Centre holds a wealth of product information, including nutritionals, special dietary requirements, such as gluten or dairy- free, and accredited ranges such as Red Tractor, MSC fish etc. The Bidfood Advice Centre team can be reached on 0370 3663 000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business customers: You can either register for our newsletter and we will email you regular updates, or you can find our most recent Marketplace magazine. Please note that promotions will only be available in line with your agreement.
- Home consumers: visit ‘Bidfood at home’ all promotions available to you will be shown within the shop.
On top of becoming part of our fantastic team, we offer great opportunities for development and career progression. In addition to this we offer a generous benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, salary benchmarking, a healthcare cash-back plan, personal accident insurance, special employee discounts on our products, and an exclusive range of over 4,000 high street discounts. Check out our vacancies for any extra benefits specific to individual roles.
It is a legal requirement for us to check that you are eligible to work in the UK before we take you on, and we will need to see relevant documents to prove this. This may be a passport, biometric residence card, or other government approved document. You can find more information about acceptable documents at www.gov.uk.
If your complaint is regarding an order, delivery or invoice, you will need to contact your customer service team at your local depot. To find the correct contact details, please enter your postcode in the post code search. If your complaint is not to do with these areas, please complete the contact us form.
Business Support CentreBidfood,
814 Leigh Road,
Back to get in touch