|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs prepacked||4|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||3 tbsps|
|Vanilla flavouring||1 tsp|
|Doves Farm gluten free plain white flour||300g|
|Everyday Favourites ground almonds||60g|
|Everyday Favourites table salt||a pinch|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1/2 tsp|
|Callebaut white chocolate couverture||100g|
|Everyday Favourites raisins||120g|
|Chef William cornflour||2 tbsp|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, ground almonds, salt and cinnamon. Fold well until a batter has formed.
- Add the chopped white chocolate, raisins and cornflour into the mixing bowl. Fold in the batter mix and pour into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked then remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled, turn out from the tin and peel away greaseproof paper. Cut into eight slices.