|Dr Schär wholesome white Loaf||4 slices|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1/4 tsp|
|Vanilla extract||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||25g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||2 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
Lovely lazy Sundays, a nice long lie in with the newspaper and a cup of coffee, made perfect with these naughty but nice French toast sticks drizzled with yummy maple syrup and adorned with fresh berries.
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together in a shallow dish.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Cut the slices of bread in half and pass through the egg mixture ensuring that both sides are well coated and the bread is saturated with the egg mixture. Place into the frying pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes, turn over with a fish slice and cook the other side, repeat until all the egg mixture has been used.
- To serve cut the French toast into finger sticks and divide between 2 plates, add the fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle over the maple syrup and serve.