|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets||320g|
|Everyday Favourites eggs (separated)||6|
|Everyday Favourites salt||Pinch of|
|Flaked almonds||(to decorate)|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Whisk the egg whites and caster sugar into soft peaks.
- Separately whisk the egg yolks and a pinch of salt – and then carefully fold into the egg whites.
- Melt 120g chocolate callets in the microwave.
- Fold the melted chocolate and ground almonds into the egg mixture.
- Pour into cake tin and bake at 180°C.
- For the ganache, bring the cream to the boil and then pour over 200g of chocolate callets, stir until smooth.
- When the cake is cool, top with the ganache and almonds.