|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||3|
|Vanilla extract||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||½ tsp|
|Pinch of salt|
|Genius Gluten Free White Sliced Bread||6 slices|
|Everyday Favourites butter||30g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||2 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. This will be your French toast batter.
- Take each slice of Genius Gluten Free White Sliced Bread and dip into the French toast batter. Make sure each slice of bread is fully coated.
Tip: Gluten Free bread takes a little while longer than regular bread to soak up mixtures, so leave the bread for a minute or two in the batter until fully submerged.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Once the butter is melt and hot, carefully add a slice of Genius Gluten Free White Sliced Bread and cook until golden brown, each side will need to be fried for approximately 3 minutes before flipping and frying the other side.
- To serve, place 3 slices of golden brown bread on top of each other and top with the strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup. Just before serving sprinkle some powdered sugar.
Top tip: For crispier French toast mix 1/3 cup of gluten free all-purpose flour to the batter.