The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
The contrasting flavours and textures make this a brilliant light lunch or special starter.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C Fan/ gas mark 6.
- Place 1 tbsp of oil into a frying pan, add the peeled and sliced red onion, crushed garlic garlic and balsamic vinegar and fry over a moderate heat for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl mash the goat's cheese then add the yoghurt and blend together with a fork. Season well with cracked black pepper.
- Meanwhile cut the rolls in half, place on a baking sheet, flatten slightly and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Top each half roll with the red onion mixture, followed by the blended goat's cheese. Return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes. Serve immediately garnished with rocket leaves, walnuts and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Tip - to save time, the onions can be prepared and fried earlier in the day and the goat's cheese mixture can be combined and stored in the fridge.