|Cuisin'easy frozen salad||1000g|
|Cherry tomato on the vine||250g|
|Kale and spinach mix||100g|
|Organic smoked tofu||400g|
- Chargrill the broccoli and blacken the corn to prepare
- Slice the tofu into strips, and brush the pieces with teriyaki sauce. Chargrill these and dice into chunks.
- Place the de-frosted salad mix into the jars.
- Layer all other ingredients on top of the salad mix, including the tofu pieces.
- Finish off by serving up with fresh lime wedges and sprinkle with some toasted pumpkin seeds.