|Everyday Favourites plain flour||250g|
|Everyday Favourites large eggs||4|
|Dried thyme||2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Quorn Vegan Cumberland Sausages||10|
|Large red onion, cut into thin wedges||1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the eggs and whisk to a smooth paste.
- Gradually add the milk, whisking continuously. Stir in the thyme.
- Put the oil into a large oven proof dish and heat in the oven for 5 minutes until very hot.
- Add the Quorn sausages and the onion wedges to the hot oil and quickly pour over the batter. Sprinkle over the cherry tomatoes.
- Place the dish into the hot oven and cook for 30 – 35 minutes until puffed up and golden.
Tip – the mixture can also be made in muffin tins for individual Tomato & Onion Toadies.