|Nestlé Harvest Home corn flakes (roughly crushed by hand)||350g|
|Low fat cream cheese, garlic and herb||325g|
|Large cups of mushrooms||6|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||100g|
|Everyday Favourites large fresh eggs (lightly beaten)||2|
|Crisp fresh salad||to serve|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Remove the stalk from mushrooms and clean if required.
- Fill each mushroom with the cream cheese.
- Coat mushrooms with plain flour, egg and corn flakes.
- Pat well to ensure good coverage of the corn flakes and that they stick well.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake at 180°C for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with a crisp fresh salad.