- Mix all vegetables together for the Asian vegetable mix.
- Cook the prawns as per instructions and keep warm.
- Cook the rice noodles and refresh in cold water / drain and set to one side.
- Mix the Asian vegetable mix with the chilled rice noodles.
- Make the dressing by adding the zest and juice of three limes, Korean BBQ sauce, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, honey and oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown and set to one side.
- Toss the dressing with the noodles and serve into bowls, then top with cooked prawns, sesame seeds and crispy onions.
Looking for a wholesale Asian food supplier
? Click the link to find out how we can help you.