|Ground rice||4 tbsps|
|White granulated sugar||6 tbsps|
|Rose extract||1 tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Chop eight strawberries and keep to the side.
- Grind remaining strawberries to a fine paste.
- Boil milk in a pan, add ground rice and mix well.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture simmer, stirring regularly.
- Add sugar and rose extract.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Add chopped and pureed strawberries, refrigerate.
- Serve chilled and garnish with strawberries.