|Cookie pucks (bake 1 per sandwich)|
|Everyday Favourites ready to bake white chocolate cookie dough|
|Everyday Favourites ready to bake double chocolate cookie dough|
|Yarde Farm mint choc chip ice cream|
|Yarde Farm strawberry ice cream|
|Yarde Farm clotted cream vanilla ice cream|
|Yarde Farm chunky Belgian choc ice cream|
|Toppings (to serve)|
|Lotus biscoff crumbs|
|Dr. Oetker sugar strands|
|Dr. Oetker chocolate flavoured strands|
|Nestlé milky bar chocolate inclusions|
|Nestlé mini smarties toppings & inclusions|
|NEW salted caramel cubes 7mm|
|DaVinci gourmet butterscotch dessert sauce|
|DaVinci gourmet raspberry dessert sauce|
|DaVinci Gourmet strawberry dessert sauce|
|DaVinci gourmet toffee fudge dessert sauce|
|DaVinci gourmet chocolate dessert sauce|
|Carnation dulce de leche dessert sauce|
1. Pre-heat fan oven to 180°C for 15-20 mins.
2. Remove cookie pucks from freezer and place on lined tray with 80mm clear in all directions.
3. Do not allow pucks to defrost.
4. Immediately place in oven and bake for 9 – 11 mins.
5. Remove baked cookies to cooling rack and leave uncovered to cool thoroughly.
6. Cut cookies in half to create ‘half moon’ shapes.
7. Place one cookie half in palm of hand and place one scoop on top.
8. Place second cookie half on top.
9. Gently press down until ice cream bulges out.
10. Roll or dip in desired topping.