|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||185g|
|Callebaut 70% dark chocolate callets||185g|
|Everyday Favourites large fresh eggs||3|
|T&L light soft brown sugar||275g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||85g|
|Callebaut plein arome cocoa powder||40g|
|Callebaut white chocolate callets||50g|
|Callebaut milk chocolate callets||50g|
- Melt the butter and chocolate together – cool.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar in a mixer to a sabayon. Fold in cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sieve flour and cocoa powder together 3 times. Fold in sieved flours.
- Fold in white and milk chocolate.
- Prepare a 20cm cake tin. Line the bottom with waxed paper. Pour into prepared tin and bake at 160°C for 25 minutes. Cool in the tin. Cut and serve.