|Low fat soft cheese||300g|
|Condy lemon Juice||10ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar||100g|
|Dr Oetker vanilla flavouring||5ml|
|Old El Paso soft tortillas 8-10||10 each|
|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||50g|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||2g|
- Heat in a bowl mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, 100g sugar and vanilla essence to make a cheesecake mix.
- Lay the tortillas out and spread with the cheesecake mix then place the strawberries on top and roll.
- Melt the butter in a pan then place the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll the tortilla firstly in the butter then the sugar and cinnamon mix and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes on 200°c until golden brown and serve.