|McDougall’s® strawberry jelly crystals||130g|
|Frozen summer berries, defrosted||150g|
|Angel Delight® strawberry||125g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Add the McDougall’s® jelly crystals to boiling water and stir until they dissolve.
- Pour the solution into serving pots or bowls, and leave to set in the fridge.
- To make the Angel Delight®, pour the cold water into a mixing bowl fitted with a whisk. Add the Angel Delight® strawberry and whisk for 30 seconds on slow speed.
- Scrape down, increase the speed to high, and allow to whisk for 5 minutes (do not over-whisk).
- Place the summer berries on top of the set jelly, then pipe the Angel Delight® on top. Chill for one hour.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.