|Everyday Favourites medium brussel sprouts||400g|
|Farmstead primal gammon||350g|
|Everyday Favourites sage||2g|
|Everyday Favourites mashed potato||1250g|
|Everyday Favourites medium free range eggs||10|
- Defrost and finely shred the sprouts and place in a hot pan along with the onions and a drop of oil.
- Dice the gammon and cook for 4-5 minutes and add the sage.
- Make up the mash according to the pack instructions.
- Add the mashed potato to the gammon and veg mix. Combine well and season.
- Split the mixture into 10 equal sizes and shape into a pattie.
- Pan fry to colour, place on a baking tray and oven cook for ten minutes.
- Poach the eggs in seasoned water until soft.
- Serve the sprout and gammon potato cake with the poached egg on top.