|Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||3 tbsps|
|Cayenne pepper||1/8 tsp|
|Light brown sugar||¼ cup|
|Everyday Favourites parsnips||500g|
|Sea salt||a pinch of|
- In a small saucepan melt 1 tbsp of the butter and add the cayenne pepper.
- Stir over well and set aside.
- In another pan melt the remaining butter with the brown sugar, cook over a low heat for 5 minutes until a buttery caramel is formed and set aside.
- Add the parsnips to a roasting tray and coat with the cayenne pepper butter and season with the sea salt.
- Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 200°c for 15 – 20 minutes turning occasional.
- After 20 minutes remove from the oven and add the butter / caramel mixture, stir well and return to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes stirring half way through.
- Ensure food is piping hot and cooked through before serving.