|Pure olive oil tin||70ml|
|Everyday Favourites cooking salt||6g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black peppercorn||1g|
|Dale farm low fat natural yogurt||100g|
|Everyday Favourites Chinese pine kernels||30g|
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into even sized chunks.
- Peel the red onion sand cut into 1/12ths.
- Put the butternut squash and red onion wedges into a large bowl, add the oil, salt, black pepper and toss well.
- Place onto an oven tray and roast for 35 minutes until the vegetables are roasted. Remove from the oven abd leave to cool slightly before finishing the dish.
- Mix the tahini and yogurt with the lemon juice, water, garlic and salt and whisk until combined.
- Toast the pine nuts until golden brown.
- Place the roasted vegetables on a plate and drizzle over the dressing.
- Finish with the pine nuts, chopped parsley and the za’atar.