|Everyday Favourites butter or sunflower spread||75g|
|Ready Brek Original||60g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||160g|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1tsp|
|Everyday Favourites free range large eggs||1|
|Extra chocolate buttons for topping|
- Preheat oven 180°C/ gas mark 4. Line a muffin tin with cases.
- Combine the butter or spread, sugar, oats, flour, chocolate chips, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into one bowl. Once roughly mixed, gradually add in the beaten egg.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and vanilla essence.
- Once the mixture is nice and thick, divide between 14 muffin cases. Top with a single chocolate button. Place in the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes until golden.
- When ready, insert a skewer to test. The skewer should come out clean. Allow to cool before enjoying.