|Everyday Favourites sliced mushrooms||125g|
|Everyday Favourites mild white cheddar cheese||10g|
|Everyday Favourites mixed herbs||2g|
|Everyday Favourites white bread & roll mix||350g|
- Drain the mushrooms, then in a pan dry fry the onions until tender then add the mushrooms and mix well and allow to cool.
- Grate the parsnip and mix into the mushroom and onions.
- Make the bread dough and add all the ingredients including the herbs and cheese.
- Then roll out the dough into a large shaped baguette and place on a greased baking tray and prove for 15 minutes.
- Bake @ 180°c for 15 – 20 minutes until the base is fully cooked then serve.