|McDougalls pastry mix||300g|
|Egg - for egg wash||1|
|Good quality 70% cocoa solid chocolate||250g|
|Caster sugar or stevia or an equivalent (optional)||50g|
|0% fat greek yogurt||500g|
|Half fat crème fraiche||100g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Place the pastry mix in a bowl with water and mix for 1 minute or until the pastry has just come together. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the pastry to fill a 3 x 10 inch size oblong tin. Line with baking parchment and baking beans and bake for 20 minutes until set. Remove the beans and parchment, brush the case with egg wash and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Break up the chocolate and add to a bowl along with caster sugar or stevia equivalent (if using). Place over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Make sure the bowl isn’t touching the water. Stir and mix well until the chocolate has melted and the sugar has dissolved. Now remove from the heat and thoroughly mix in the Greek yoghurt.
- Place the filling into the baked pastry case and leave to chill.
- Serve with berries and crème fraiche.