|For the pineapple mayonnaise|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||250g|
|For the spice blend|
|Everyday Favourites salt||30g|
|All spice ground||20g|
|Everyday Favourites rubbed thyme||5g|
|For the chips|
|Lamb Weston The Dukes chips||120g|
|Everyday Favourites mature cheddar||20g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Make the pineapple mayonnaise by reducing the pineapple juice by half and blending into the mayonnaise. Set aside until required.
- Make the spice mix by blending all the ingredients together. Set aside until required.
- Fry The Dukes according to instructions.
- To assemble, toss The Dukes in the spice mix until well coated and place into a serving dish.
- Top with the Cheddar and place into a hot oven for three minutes until the cheese has begun to melt.
- Drizzle with the jerk sauce and pineapple mayonnaise, and finish with a sprinkle of spring onions and fresh coriander before serving