|Farmstead farm quality chicken breast fillet||4|
|Everyday Favourites garlic and herb mayonnaise||200g|
|Everyday Favourites grated mozzarella||50g|
|Fresh tomato||8 slices|
|Ciabatta bread crumbs||2 tbsp|
|Basil leaves chopped||a handful|
- Mix the garlic and herb mayonnaise with the grated cheese.
- Arrange the chicken breast onto a baking sheet.
- Evenly spread the mayonnaise cheese mix on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
- Arrange two slices of tomato on top.
- Bake in a pre- heated oven 180c for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with the chopped Basil.