|Mei Yang glass noodles||200g|
|Everyday Favourites hoisin sauce||100g|
|Water or vegetable stock||200ml|
|Tender stem broccoli||20g|
|Pak choi - sliced||20g|
|Vegetarian mock duck||100g|
|Spring onions - sliced||20g|
|Red chilli - sliced||6g|
- Cook the noodles as per the manufacturers instructions and keep warm.
- Make the broth by adding the hoisin sauce and water or stock together and bring to the boil. Keep warm until required.
- Stir-fry the broccoli and wilt the pak choi.
- Pan fry the mock duck in a very hot pan until it has caramelised on the outside.
- To assemble place the hot noodles into your chosen bowl and top with the vegetables, broth and mock duck, finish with spring onions and sliced red chilli to serve.