|Président unsalted butter||50g|
|Large onions, finely chopped||2|
|Fresh thyme leaves, chopped||1 tbsp|
|Président petit camembert, halved||3|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||6 tbsps|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Melt the butter in a small pan and add the onions. Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushroom stalks, garlic and thyme and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Top the whole mushrooms with the filling, and cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Top each mushroom with a camembert half and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Halve the burger buns and spread the mayonnaise. Place a filled mushroom and top with rocket leaves and the bun lids, serve immediately.