|Farmstead farm quality chicken breast fillet - skinless 180-200g||700g|
|Everyday Favourites diced onions (frozen product)||25g|
|KNORR Professional garlic puree||20g|
|Gold potatoes, cubed||200g|
|Frozen peas and carrots||200g|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||60g|
|Everyday Favourites white bread & roll mix||1|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C, gas mark 6
- Heat the olive oil over a cast-iron skillet, season the cubed chicken with salt and pepper and fry until no longer pink. Remove chicken and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the onions and garlic. Sauté until translucent.
- Add potatoes and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots, and stir again.
- Add the butter to the vegetable and allow to melt.
- Sprinkle the flour, covering the vegetables, and quickly stir to avoid lumps.
- Pour in chicken broth, bring to a boil and simmer to thicken sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place pie dough over the chicken and vegetable mixture, and seal along the edges of the skillet with your fingers.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown