|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets||220g|
|Zest of||2 oranges|
|Bicarbonate of soda||1 tsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Oat crème fraiche||100ml|
|Crystallised orange and melted chocolate||to decorate|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a plastic bowl in the microwave then add in 360ml water.
- Add in the orange zest.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl, stir in the sugar.
- Mix the ground flax and 45ml water to make a flax egg.
- Add the flax egg, crème fraiche and oil to the flour and fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Bake in a lined round tin at 160°C for 20 minutes until the cake is springy.
- Decorate with melted chocolate and crystallised orange.