|Beef brisket British 2.5-3.5kg||4kg|
|Amoy dark soy sauce||150ml|
|Essential cuisine beef stock mix||100g|
|Chef Liquid concentrate - Asian||100ml|
|Street food Korean bulgogi||200g|
|Dufrais cider vinegar||10 tsps|
|Tate & Lyle Fairtrade caster sugar||3 tsps|
|Large spinach leaf||500g|
|Prep Premium toasted sesame oil||300ml|
|Tilda fragrant jasmine rice||800g|
|Yutaka 100% natural Korean kimchi||215g|
|Everyday Favourites mayonnaise||300g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||10|
|Hulled sesame seeds||3 tsps|
|Lee Kum Kee light soy sauce||10 tsps|
1. Trim and cut the beef into even size pieces.
2. Cut 500g of carrots, onions and 100g of ginger into mirepoix and then caramelise in a deep pan with oil.
3. Add the beef pieces and colour with the vegetables.
4. Add the dark soy sauce, beef stock, Asian concentrate and enough water to just cover the beef, place the lid on and cook in the oven for 4-5 hours until tender.
5. Once cool enough, pull the meat and add the bulgogi sauce and a little stock and mix together (this will need warming at the end).
6. In a pan add the vinegar, sugar and thinly slice 25g of ginger then add to the pan. Warm gently until the sugar has dissolved, leave to cool. Cut the cucumber into ribbons (discard the pips) and then add this to the liquid and leave to one side.
7. Slice the mushrooms, julienne, 250g of carrots and courgette ,wash the spinach and beansprouts and keep separate. Then sauté each of the vegetables individually in sesame oil until just cooked and leave at room temperature until required.
8. Cook the rice as per the cooking instructions on pack and keep warm.
9. In a blender add the kimchi and mayonnaise and blend until smooth.
10. To assemble fry the eggs until crispy on the outside but still having a runny yolk then toast the sesame seeds.
11. Place the rice into your bowl then top with the vegetables,bulgogi beef, fried egg, pickled cucumber, sesame seeds, sliced chilli and finish with a drizzle of light soy sauce and kimchi mayo.