|Puff pastry sheets||280g|
|Squeezy clear blossom honey||20g|
- Defrost pastry and blueberries.
- Preheat the oven to 180° then grease a muffin tray.
- Lay the puff pastry out and cut into 10 equal squares, then place into a muffin tin.
- Cut the cheese into 10 equal parts and place on top of the pastry, then top with the blueberries.
- Wash and pick the thyme and sprinkle over the blueberries.
- Place in the oven and bake until the pastry has a crisp base and the cheese has melted.
- Then allow to cool slightly before drizzling with honey and serving.