|Whole milk||1 tablespoon|
|Butter (melted)||1 tablespoon|
- In a small cup, plastic bowl or ramekin melt the butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Add the egg to the butter in the bowl and beat well. Add milk.
- Add diced onion and pepper to taste.
- Cover the dish with a paper towel and microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Toast the English muffin.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and loosen the egg with a spoon around the edges (which should be solid and fluffy).
- Place the cheese on the muffin and top with the egg. Serve warm.