|Ardo frozen tricolore vegetable fries||2kg|
|Ardo frozen white cabbage||500g|
|Ardo frozen carrot strips||500g|
|Pulled pork sauce||375ml|
|Full fat yoghurt||250ml|
|Peanut oil||to fry|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Defrost the white cabbage and carrot strips. Mix the yoghurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and lemon juice and pour over the vegetables. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Let it rest.
- Drain the jackfruit pieces and rinse them under cold running water. Pull them apart with your hands.
- Heat some oil in a pan and bake the jackfruit at medium heat. Add the pulled pork sauce.
- Preheat the oven (180°C). Divide the tricolore vegetable fries over a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Place the tricolore vegetable fries in a large bowl. Arrange the pulled jackfruit over it and finish with the coleslaw and crispy onions.