|To make the ribs|
|6-rib pork rack||1|
|Sprig fresh rosemary||1|
|Sprig fresh thyme||1|
|Garlic clove, unpeeled||1|
|To make the glaze|
|Lyle’s Golden Syrup ©||1tbsp|
|Soft brown sugar||1tbsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas mark 6.
- Place the ribs in a large saucepan and cover with boiling water. Add the rosemary, thyme and unpeeled garlic clove and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain and discard the water and herbs.
- For the glaze, place the Lyle’s Golden Syrup©, ketchup, soy sauce and sugar into a small pan and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until reduced and sticky.
- Place the blanched ribs on a baking sheet and brush with the glaze.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the pork is completely cooked through.
- Transfer the ribs to a serving dish and brush with any leftover glaze before serving.