|Everyday Favourites salted butter||80g|
|Everyday Favourites chopped leaf spinach||250g|
|Mevgal Greek feta wedge||150g|
|Everyday Favourites rubbed thyme||2 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites oregano||2 tbsp|
|Everyday Favourites filo pastry||8 sheets|
|Dale Farm buttermilk||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||9|
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Melt half the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the chopped leeks and garlic, stir occasionally until starting to caramelise.
- Add the chopped spinach and rocket to the pan and stir until wilted.
- Transfer the contents of the frying pan into a colander and drain.
- Crumble the feta and ricotta into a bowl with the oregano and thyme, season to taste and mix well.
- Melt the rest of the butter and then coat an oven proof tin.
- Line the oven proof tin with a filo pastry sheet, allowing pastry to overhang, brush with butter then lay another sheet and repeat until filo is used up.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the base of the pastry.
- Whisk buttermilk and 3 eggs in a bowl, season to taste, then pour over the mixture. Crack the remaining eggs over and drizzle with oil.
- Brush the pastry edges with butter and bake for 20-25 minutes until tart is set and eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with rocket and pine nuts and serve.