|Triple Lion quinoa||300g|
|Dark speckled lentils||180g|
|Easy cook long grain brown rice||290g|
|Pure olive oil glass||30ml|
|Finely sliced red cabbage fresh||150g|
|Julienne carrots fresh||150g|
|Everyday Favourites white wine vinegar||30ml|
|Tate & Lyle caster sugar drum||20g|
|Tofoo Co. smoked tofu||400g|
|Cook Asia coconut milk||100ml|
|Casa De Mare lime juice squeezy||5ml|
|Freshly chopped coriander||10g|
|Extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil||15ml|
|Everyday Favourites crushed chillies||2g|
|Everyday Favourites sesame seeds||30g|
|Ramona’s Kitchen Mexican black bean dip||200g|
- Cook all the grains as per the instructions on the pack and chill well.
- Combine all the grains together and add the oil and set to one side.
- Mix the red cabbage & carrots together the pour over warmed vinegar and sugar and allow to infuse together for 15 minutes.
- Dice the tofu and mix with the satay paste, coconut milk, lime juice, coriander, rapeseed oil and 1g of the crushed chillies. Roast for 10-15 minutes and set to one side to chill.
- Toast the sesame seeds and add the remainder of the crushed chillies.
- To assemble, place the grain mix into the pot then arrange all the components around. Finish with the toasted sesame & chilli mix.