|Peppadew piquante peppers||110g|
|Lemon juice||3 tbsps|
|Tahini||1 1/2 tbsps|
|Clove garlic, minced||1|
|Everyday Favourites ground cumin||1/2 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites cayenne pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites salt||1/4 tsp|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Soak the chick peas overnight.
- Add the soaked chickpeas to a pan of water and simmer for up to 60 minutes until tender.
- Drain and transfer to an electric blender or food processor.
- Add peppadew piquante peppers, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, cumin, cayenne and salt.
- Blend until the mixture is fairly smooth, scraping mixture off the sides of the food processor or blender in between pulses.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Return to room temperature before serving and drizzle with olive oil if desired.