|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||10|
|Pork sausage meat||427g|
|Farmstead turkey mince||450g|
|Everyday Favourites table salt||6g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black pepper||1g|
|Everyday Favourites cranberry sauce||65g|
|Chopped fresh sage||6g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||100g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||3|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs||300g|
- Heat a medium pan filled with water and cook the eggs for 4 minutes and then chill under running water until cold enough to handle. Peel and set aside in the chiller until required.
- In a mixing bowl add the pork sausage meat, turkey mince, cranberry sauce, sliced cranberries, seasoning, chopped sage and mix together.
- Remove the eggs from the chiller and form 100g meat mix around the egg, once all the eggs are coated chill for 5 minutes.
- Set up a flour, egg and breadcrumb tray and coat the egg and meat mix in flour, egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry for 6-7 minutes, turning the eggs in the fryer for another4-5 minutes.
- Once fully cooked – rest for 3 minutes and serve.