|Pork sausage meat||375g|
|Farmstead primal gammon||130g|
|Dried cranberries chopped||50g|
|Everyday Favourites whole pitted apricots||50g|
|Everyday Favourites cracked black pepper||0.5g|
|Everyday Favourites table salt||6g|
|Everyday Favourites thyme||1g|
|Everyday Favourites parsley||3g|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||0.8g|
|Everyday Favourites whole cloves||0.5g|
|Everyday Favourites medium fresh eggs||1|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||20g|
|Jus-Rol puff pastry sheets||320g|
- In a mixing bowl add the pork sausage meat, pulled gammon, cranberry, apricots, seasoning, herbs, orange juice, zest and spices and mix through.
- Place the 320g sheet of pastry on a floured work bench.
- Form the meat and fruit into a large sausage and place off-centre on the pastry.
- Roll the pastry over the top and completely cover round, tuck and seal the ends and trim excess to form a cylinder shape.
- Glaze with egg yolk.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and fully cooked – you may have to reduce the cooking time dependent on oven and thickness.