|Everyday Favourites shortcrust pastry mix||160g|
|Everyday Favourites extended life vegetable oil||10ml|
|Everyday Favourites raw Scottish salmon portions (skinless)||100g|
|Fontinella asparagus spears||20g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||50g|
|Everyday Favourites UHT dairy whipping cream||100ml|
- Make the pastry as per manufacturer’s instructions, then roll out and cut into 10 rounds.
- Place into a small muffin tin, then line with parchment paper and fill with flour and blind bake. Then allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then add the onions and cook until tender. Dice the salmon and add to the pan and fold through.
- Slice the asparagus and add to the pan along with the cheese, egg, and cream and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the pastry cases and bake on 180°C until golden brown.