|Farmstead Scottish striploin of beef special trim||3kg|
|Pure olive oil||60ml|
|Everyday Favourites diced onions||200g|
|Everyday Favourites salted butter||40g|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs||180g|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC and then place an oven tray in to warm.
2. Seal the prepared beef in a very hot frying pan with 20ml of oil and set to one side.
3. Heat the frying pan and add the remainder of the oil and sauté the onions until caramelised and cooked, then add 100g harissa paste, butter and breadcrumbs and continue to cook until all ingredients are combined- Set to one side to cool.
4. Cover the striploin with the remaining harissa and then cover with the crumb mix and place onto the heated oven tray and cook for 20-25 mins at 200ºC then reduce temperature to 180ºC and cook for 15 minutes per 400g
5. Once cooked remove from the tray and leave to rest in a warm place for 20-30 minutes until you are ready to carve.
6. Using the roasting tray add some 1/4 cut plum tomatoes,1/2 cut par boiled potatoes and red pepper wedges and place back in the oven for 20 minutes and cook.
7. Slice the beef, serve with the roasted vegetable mix and fresh herb salad.