|Alaskan pollock fillets 119-144g||2|
|Everyday Favourites natural breadcrumbs||100g|
|Giovannies parmesan style dry grated cheese||50g|
|Everyday Favourites paprika||2g|
|Extra virgin cold pressed rapeseed oil||5ml|
- Place the pollock fillet onto a non-stick baking tray and drizzle with rapeseed oil then season well.
- Place all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine.
- Pat the crumb onto the fillets and press down well.
- Place into a hot oven at 175C for 10 minutes until the crumb is golden brown.
- Remove and plate.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes or fondant potatoes and Green Beans Nicoise.