|Sunpat crunchy peanut butter||130g|
|Everyday Favourites pure Canadian maple syrup||55g|
|Maldon sea salt||1g|
|Alpro almond milk original||115ml|
|Tate & Lyle dark soft brown sugar||30g|
|Everyday Favourites plain flour||130g|
|Callebaut dark chocolate callets||180g|
- Mix all the ingredients together, apart from the chocolate.
- Once combined, add 150g of the chocolate and mix through.
- Form into a cylinder shape, wrap in greaseproof paper and place the mixture into the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
- Cut even sized discs from the mixture and place onto an oven tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Top with a few chocolate callets. Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 15-17 minutes or until cooked. Remove and leave to cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cookies.