|Whole meal self-raising flour||150g|
|Golden caster sugar||115g|
|Multigrain Cheerios ground to a flour & mixed with the whole meal self-raising flour||100g|
|Multigrain Cheerios for decorating||100g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||2|
|Large, ripe bananas||2|
|Melted Everyday Favourites unsalted butter||75g|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Bicarbonate of soda||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||½ tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground nutmeg||½ tsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites salt||pinch of|
|You will need:||Muffin cases, muffin tin|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat the oven to 190oC.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool. Mash the bananas well. Sift the flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a large bowl, add caster sugar and stir through.
- With a fork, beat together the eggs, vanilla extract, melted butter and milk in a second bowl. Add the mashed banana.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the egg mixture.
- Line the muffin tins with the cases, spoon in the mixture until almost full. Top each one with a few Cheerios & a banana chip.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the muffins come away from the side of the pan when touched.
- Serve when cooled.