|Napolina olives chopped||40g|
|Fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips||5|
|Garlic cloves, peeled and crushed||2|
|390g carton Napolina chopped tomatoes||1|
|400g can Napolina cannellini beans, drained||1|
|Napolina olive oil||6 tbsp|
|Fresh rustic loaf, cut into 1cm thick slices||1|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the grill. Chop 40g of olives. Thinly slice 5 fresh basil leaves. Peel and crush 2 garlic cloves.
- Open 1 carton of chopped tomatoes and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 drained can of cannellini beans and the chopped olives.
- Pour in 4 tablespoons of olive oil, add the basil, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Cut a fresh rustic loaf into 1cm thick slices and place on a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and grill for 1 minute until golden. Top with goats cheese.
- Add the bean mixture and serve immediately.