|Callebaut® 811 dark chocolate callets||150g|
|Callebaut® dark chocolate blossoms||garnish with|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||4|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||1/4tsp|
|Day-old white bread, cubed||6 slices|
|Yarde Farm clotted cream vanilla ice cream||for serving 6 scoops|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Beat together the eggs, milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon and salt to create the custard.
- Toss the bread cubes in the custard until well combined. Let mixture stand for 10 minutes or until bread absorbs most of the custard.
- Stir in the callets.
- Divide the mixture into 6 buttered (175 ml) ramekins.
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180˚C/Gas Mark 4/170˚C fan for 25 minutes or until the top of the puddings start to form a crust and centre is set but still moist.
- Let them stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and garnish with Callebaut® dark chocolate blossoms.