|Everyday Favourites salted butter|
|Everyday Favourites ground cinnamon||2 tsp|
|McVitie’s Tasties Digestives©||200g|
|Everyday Favourites hazelnuts||50g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas mark 4.
- Peel and core the apples and trim the rhubarb, removing any stringy parts. Chop the apple and the rhubarb into small pieces.
- Grease an ovenproof dish, layer the fruit in the dish and dot with butter. Sprinkle the sugar evenly over the fruit, and then sprinkle over the cinnamon.
- Put the McVitie’s Digestives© into a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Combine the crushed biscuit with the hazelnuts.
- Sprinkle the biscuit topping over the top of the fruit then cook for around 45 minutes or until the crumble is golden and crisp. Serve with custard or cream.