|Brindisa Leon cooking chorizo||600g|
|Farmstead unsmoked rindless streaky bacon||400g|
|Triple Lion haricot beans||500g|
|Jalapeno green chillies||3 each|
|Santa Maria avocado Iqf slices||500g|
|Everyday Favourites free range medium eggs||10|
|Everyday Favourites 30cm (12'') wheat flour tortilla||5|
- Soak the Haricot beans in cold water overnight in the fridge.
- Make up the chicken stock according the pack and bring to the boil – add the beans and reduce to a simmer and cook for 45 mins until the beans are tender.
- Drain the beans well and reserve.
- Cut the chorizo into small pieces and cut the bacon into lardons.
- Cut the chillies in half and remove the seeds and cut into small dice.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and set aside.
- Heat a little oil in a sauté pan and add the chilli, bacon and the chorizo and cook until well coloured.
- Now add the beans and tomatoes and cook for a further 5 mins.
- Season if required then stir through the avocado.
- In a separate frying pan fry the eggs in a little oil then remove.
- To serve, spoon the beans onto a plate and top with a fried egg – drizzle with a little olive oil and some chopped coriander.