|Pan Artisan sourdough pizza dough balls||1|
|Everyday Favourites pizza topping sauce||100ml|
|Everyday Favourites sliced mixed peppers||75g|
|Crespo sliced black olives||10|
|Olympus feta block||100g|
|Chopped parsley||to garnish|
- Defrost the dough ball as per instructions.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180c.
- Roll out the dough ball on a floured surface until your required thickness and size.
- Place the dough onto the pizza tray and cover the base with the pizza sauce leaving an inch gap from the outer edge.
- Scatter the onions, peppers and olives over the pizza evenly.
- Crumble the feta over the pizza base.
- Place in the oven and leave to cook for for 12-15 mins.
- Sprinkle over chopped curley parsely and serve.