|Instant coffee||1 generous heaped tsp|
|Mocha sauce||a drizzle|
|3:1 Walnuts (toasted) to sugar ratio||a handful|
|Lamb Weston sweet potato fries||400g|
The page that you are currently reading is an ad feature
- Heat the soy milk enough to dissolve the coffee. Set aside.
- Heat the margarine and sugar and stir until caramelized.
- Add the milky coffee to the margarine & sugar mix and stir well.
- Blend the cornflour with a little water and add to the milky coffee to thicken to a syrupy consistency.
- Add mocha sauce and stir together well.
- Make candied walnuts by placing sugar in a pan. Once melted and coloured, add the walnuts and work quickly to coat evenly, then place on a tray covered with parchment to cool, making sure you separate each piece.
- When ready to serve, cook Lamb Weston sweet potato fries according to instructions, drizzle the mocha chocca sauce over and sprinkle with the candied walnuts.