|Fairfax Meadow lamb mince||1kg|
|Street Food mughlai butter cardamom paste||200g|
|Everyday Favourites ground black pepper||16g|
|Grill marked burger bun||10|
|Everyday Favourites onion bhajis||20|
|Lion yogurt & mint dressing||300ml|
|Everyday Favourites mango chutney||200g|
1. Mix the Lamb mince with the paste and black pepper and form into 10 even sized patties.
2. Brush the patties with oil and chargrill until cooked.
3. Toast the bun and brush with melted butter.
4. Cook the onion bhajis and crush slightly.
5. Spread the yogurt and mint dressing on the base of the bun, add lettuce and the burger then place the crushed bhajis on top and drizzle the mango chutney and finish with the top bun.